Wednesday 9 December 2009

Keeping Cosy






just browsing online at www.dollydagger.co.uk & i have to say these are the sweetest glove and scarf set i have came across so far. they also come in a royal blue colour. just think how sweet you will be hitting people of the head with snowballs. aw. let it snow! let it snow! let it snow!
£15.00 glove + £20 scarf

the Julien Macdonald 'Star' range at debenhams is really gorgeous as well. I keep meaning to buy one of there sparkly berets since one of my sisters has stole my beloved wooly one.

At college just now we are doing a secret santa in our class. £15.00 budget. (only everyone knows who they have or who is there santa defies the purpose!)
I have the lovely lovely miranda who likes all things retro & kitsch (a bit like me) she was easy to buy for. We do our present swap on tuesday we are all going for lunch at a local chinese. I'll post what I got her after that date as she might peek on this site. I hope she will like what I got her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure ill love my present :) i cant wait to open it!!! love you xoxox

Lady Cupcake said...

thnkyou miranda my dear =) xoxo