Tuesday 8 December 2009

pretty things (hello santa take note)

My First Post.




yay just about christmas.busy busy! and i've been setting up my wishlish on one of my favourite sites ''www.spoiledbrat.co.uk''.
i think these are some of the most adorable pieces on the site and will be great to team up with cosy tights & a oversized bow hairband.



(from right to left)
Darimeya - Cupcake Dress £65.50
Darimeya - Lace + Polkadot Dress £70.00 & Max C - Lace Feature Top £39.00



_______________________________________________________

i'm kind of wanting a sewing machine for my christmas as I really want to start doing more projects at home. im really quite poor when it comes to pratical as i prefer design much better. this sewing machine would be perfect for me being a hello kitty fanatic. doubt its very functional tbh but damm cute!



what would you like for christmas?

Rosie xo

No comments: