Thursday 30 June 2011

Smile And A Ribbon In Her Hair.

Bonjour Readers, After a long hiatus I have returned to updating my little blog with a pretty new look. I have been working like a busy bee to secure lots of styling jobs, gain more photography experience to create as many pretty uploads for this blog as I can squeeze in. Many of you will be attending festivals over the summer so I'll show you some styling tips with my goodies that you can also be rocking
Whether sweating it out jumping up and down at a festival or on a picnic in the park butterfly/flower hair bands give you a beautiful laid back 'fairy' look, you can buy them slightly pricier at topshop although i've seen primark do versions nearly as good. I used these in a photoshoot recently and they looked amazing (will upload photos very soon). For makeup I have sworn by for years, Estee Laudee do a sweet selection of blusher and lipgloss that doesn't budge in pretty sorbet colours. Barry M Lipstick do amazing Cosmopolitan pink shades sure to make your lips stand out in a crowd.


For the laidback lazy girls out there who love to look like they have made an effort with there hair.. taadaa....





These are from the label love at New Look, if like me you love the 1940/1950s landgirl look but are awful at tying bows these have little wires to give you a 3d bunny ear bow, I've embellished mine with a little brooch the pin up girl resembles an early Marilyn Monroe Photograph



No comments: